Section 1 of the bill amends the definitions of key terms such as electronic gaming machine, gambling, prize, and simulated gambling device as used in the criminal statutes governing simulated gambling devices. Section 2 specifies that unlawful offering of a simulated gambling device occurs if a person receives payment indirectly or in a nonmonetary form for use of a simulated gambling device, and
that the time of payment (i.e., before or after use of the device) is irrelevant.
- Governor Signed (06/06/2018)
- Sent to the Governor (05/16/2018)
- House Considered Senate Amendments - Result was to Concur - Repass (05/07/2018)
- House Considered Senate Amendments - Result was to Laid Over Daily (05/04/2018)
- Introduced In Senate - Assigned to Business, Labor, & Technology (03/26/2018)