Allows a person who lives in another state who owns or is employed by a Colorado business who has a valid license from the other state; and a person who is lawfully present and employed in Colorado for no more than 180 days in a 12 month period by means of a seasonal worker document issued by ICE, who is at least 16 years of age and who has a valid driver's license from their home country, not to obtain a Colorado Driver license. Allows the Department of Revenue to issue an ID card to someone with a license from another country.

Read the bill here.



Current status

  • 02/03/2009 Postponed Indefinitely in House Transportation & Energy Committee


Rep. Court

Bill number