The bill requires the division of criminal justice within the department of public safety, on or before July 1, 2019, and on or before July 1 of each year thereafter, to: • Review reports provided by each law enforcement agency in the state to the Colorado bureau of investigation; • Determine whether each law enforcement agency is accurately reporting hate crimes occurring within the agency's jurisdiction; and • Report such information to the general assembly.
- Governor Signed (04/18/2017)
- Sent to the Governor (04/13/2017)
- Senate Third Reading Passed - No Amendments (03/31/2017)
- Senate Committee on Judiciary Refer Unamended to Senate Committee of the Whole (03/27/2017)
- Introduced In Senate - Assigned to Judiciary (03/17/2017)
- House Third Reading Passed - No Amendments (03/13/2017)
- Introduced In House - Assigned to Judiciary (02/01/2017)